Blurb

In a crisis torn, South American country, only little Ann's faith, her determination, and one young woman could help keep her dreams of escape alive.

A true story...
Find a synopsis and other details about Sunday’s Child at my confidence blog (linked). Read excerpts here: List of Books on Amazon
___________________________________________

Funny Shop Sign


It wasn't the name of the shop that enticed me to take this picture. After all, a lot of people have 'Butt' as a surname (I'm assuming here). I would've probably given the name a casual look, thought it was lightly amusing and went on my way. 

The thing that made me fish around in my pocket (while in the passenger seat of a moving car) was the tagline under the name. 'Quality fresh meat, home cooked meat, and home-made faggots. (Faggots are a British meat dish, somewhat like black-pudding).

With a name like Butt, perhaps I would've left out the 'faggots.'


8 comments:

Loree said...

Oh LOL. That was hilarious.

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

That's funny! I notice the tagline beneath the name and my imagination took off :-)

Glynis Peters said...

LOL, that made me giggle! Well spotted Anne.

Anne Lyken-Garner said...

I know! I just couldn't resist.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I love walking or driving around and having something like that grab my attention.

Victoria said...

GRACIAS por seguir mi blog NOS NECESITAN este ha sido elegido para premiar por la labor que realizo a diario con ellos contra las crueldades del ser humano,me gustaria tener tu voto,solo tienes que entrar por el logo VOTAME y te llevará a NOS NECESITAN a su lado verás un cuadrito,solo tienes que clicar sobre el y ya tenemos tu ayuda..Gracias de corazón..Victoria

Anonymous said...

Very funny. I like some of the Asian restaurant signs. I probably shouldn't post them but they are similiar in nature.

Stephen Tremp

DoanLegacy said...

Could help but chuckle about this sign!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin