Blurb

In a crisis torn, South American country, only little Ann's faith, her determination, and one young woman could help keep her dreams of escape alive.

A true story...
Find a synopsis and other details about Sunday’s Child at my confidence blog (linked). Read excerpts here: List of Books on Amazon
___________________________________________

Books in Cyber Space




Today I contacted one of the publishers who’s reading 'Sunday’s Child.' I’m still waiting for an answer. Since I last ‘finished’ it again, I’ve had it professionally edited. All that’s left now is for me to find the publisher who would invest a fraction of the time into it as I have.


Over the years I’ve rewritten (and finished) 'Sunday’s Child' so many times, I’ve lost count. If I had to make a wild guess it would be more than thirty times – yes that many. There is nothing else I can do with it now, even if I wanted to.

With my self-help books firmly in the front of my mind, I’m concentrating on getting them out. It makes me very sad that the first book I finished is still somewhere in cyberspace collecting cyber dust.

Meanwhile, I’m still waiting.... Thankfully, I’ve got the ‘Space’ bar on my laptop to occupy my thumbs while I wait. If you'd like to read the first three chapters, go to my new writing blog at A Blogger's Books. Thank you.

5 comments:

Loree said...

Goo luck Anne. I hope your book will get published soon.

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

I'm keeping my fingers cross for your book, and hopefully some publishers will publish your Sunday's Child..Good luck, Anne!

LaFleur2009 said...

What wonderful news! I am glad to see that you are pushing ahead with Sunday's Child. I remember reading a few chapters of it on another site and found it to be very good.

I hope the publisher sees the treasure within the pages of your story.

Anne Lyken-Garner said...

Thanks, guys. I really do too. It's just taking a bit too long, but maybe the time isn't right yet.

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin