Blurb

In a crisis torn, South American country, only little Ann's faith, her determination, and one young woman could help keep her dreams of escape alive.

A true story...
Find a synopsis and other details about Sunday’s Child at my confidence blog (linked). Read excerpts here: List of Books on Amazon
___________________________________________

Books in Cyber Space




Today I contacted one of the publishers who’s reading 'Sunday’s Child.' I’m still waiting for an answer. Since I last ‘finished’ it again, I’ve had it professionally edited. All that’s left now is for me to find the publisher who would invest a fraction of the time into it as I have.


Over the years I’ve rewritten (and finished) 'Sunday’s Child' so many times, I’ve lost count. If I had to make a wild guess it would be more than thirty times – yes that many. There is nothing else I can do with it now, even if I wanted to.

With my self-help books firmly in the front of my mind, I’m concentrating on getting them out. It makes me very sad that the first book I finished is still somewhere in cyberspace collecting cyber dust.

Meanwhile, I’m still waiting.... Thankfully, I’ve got the ‘Space’ bar on my laptop to occupy my thumbs while I wait. If you'd like to read the first three chapters, go to my new writing blog at A Blogger's Books. Thank you.

5 comments:

Loree said...

Goo luck Anne. I hope your book will get published soon.

Icy BC said...

I'm keeping my fingers cross for your book, and hopefully some publishers will publish your Sunday's Child..Good luck, Anne!

La Fleur said...

What wonderful news! I am glad to see that you are pushing ahead with Sunday's Child. I remember reading a few chapters of it on another site and found it to be very good.

I hope the publisher sees the treasure within the pages of your story.

Anne Lyken-Garner said...

Thanks, guys. I really do too. It's just taking a bit too long, but maybe the time isn't right yet.

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin